Intensive Care Unit
Claiborne Memorial Medical Center's Intensive Care Unit caters to patients with the most serious life-threatening injuries and illnesses. A skilled, professionally trained staff monitors and treats the patient using advanced technological support and specified medications in an effort to provide quality, personalized care.To meet each patient's unique needs, we follow a multi-disciplinary approach that involves doctors, nurses, pharmacists, physical and respiratory therapists and social services. Our team is dedicated to providing expert healthcare and to treating patients with the compassion and respect they deserve.
- Stop at the Nurses' station and identify yourself when you arrive and when you call the unit.
- Please perform hand hygiene before and after visiting your loved one (use alcohol hand gel or soap and water)
- No more than two visitors at a time can be in the room. Please understand other patients' visiting arrangements may differ from your loved one.
- When a patient's door and curtain is closed, a health care professional is attending to the patient; please do not enter the room.
- When a patient is resting, requests no visitors, or when the health care team is providing care, visiting may be restricted.